Wednesday, November 18, 2009

November Evening in the City

Pictures from Tuesday night's commute.


12th street at sunset about 8 miles from the bus stop downtown.

Our intrepid hero by the streetlights


Hmmm, I haven't thought about how safe at night this commute is. Turns out it is fine, mostly.


Buildings a few miles north of I-10



Heading south towards downtown on 3rd street. Think I'll pass on the filter and lube.


I wonder why they call this palm lane.


The lonely dark bus stop. There was a lady that came to wait for a bus here after I got here. I can't help but think if I were a bit smaller I'd be a little concerned if it was me.


Looking south to downtown.


The community theatre across the street.




I-10 from inside a bus.


Paul in the swanky glow of public transportation.

No comments: