Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hobble Creek on a frosty, icy morning.

Looking over to Mt. Nebo from the mouth of the canyon.

I am not going to write a lot today but thought I would put the pictures up here. It was 26 degrees when I got out the door at 8 AM.
Winter comes to the Hobble Creek Golf Course.


There is frost everywhere and ice on the edges of the creek.


The surrounding peaks are snow covered.



If the school bus can't go any further, neither can I.


Give us a big hug it says. Just take my kids to school and get out of here.


Morning on the peaks.
It was 20 degrees most of the way up the canyon. A chilly morning indeed. I had the old balaclava on, tights, a long sleeve jersey, and my windstopper jacket. I had cold fingertips and toes but other than that I think I called it just about right.
Wiiiiiiilllllbuur.

No comments: