Monday, December 4, 2006

A little draft.....

Well, there was a rather spanky wind out of the east this morning and all was beautiful until I discovered my bead was over the rim and catching the brake. Glad I didn't put any weight on it before I caught that. Well, a few minutes later I was off. Then when I got to the point I was to really enjoy the tailwind it switched. Just my luck. fortunately down the road away I was passed by a roadie with a little more spunk than I had this morning (was sick most of the weekend) who said I could draft when I asked him. So after getting split at a few lights I caught him a gain and sucked wheel for a few miles which was nice. At Priest he turned right and I turned left. Seeing another commuter is pretty cool, but seeing another commuter that lets you draft and is going faster than you? Priceless.....

No comments: