Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cochise County Cycling Classic

I have decided to ride the Cochise County Cycling Classic this year in support of Douglas ARC (an organization that helps the mentally challenged of Cochise County). I have decided to rather than make a paltry donation and ride the ride, I have opted to make a serious go of fundraising for this cause. So, seeing as this should be a participation thing I propose the following- You donate money to this cause via the paypal button on your right, and I will carry your name all the way around Cochise County, the land of the brave Apache Chief Cochise and his fierce warriors. If you donate $5, I'll put your name on a list in my pocket. If you donate $15 or more Ill put your name on a sticker I will put on my bicycle (and I would totaly love to have my bicycle covered in stickers, you couldn't go wrong with that much good karma encasing your bicycle!). If you donate over $100 dollars (and someone please take me up on this) I'll sharpie marker your name on my helmet. So in case you didn't pick up on this, you fork over a few bucks, I do all the work. Sound good? Swell, click on that button and let me know your name and if you need a receipt (receipt may take a bit as I will need to get it back from Douglas ARC or Perimeter Bicycling Association of America).

2 comments:

starstuff said...

$100 I have a $100 donation! Who'll make it two?

starstuff said...

2 $100 donations! Who'll make it three?