Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Paul the hardcore commuter is back folks!

Well, I have now ridden the bike 3 days in a row and plan on riding in everyday this week. It has been a long time since I have racked up a full week of commutes. Time to start it up again. I used to do it all the time.
This morning was a little warm. Partially because I have lost my cool (Ok slightly dorky looking) coolmax bicycle cap that keeps the sun and sweat out of my face so the sweat was making a general pain of itself. I had my laptop on my back so my back was not too happy (I was riding the roadbike by the way, tough to wear a backpack on a recumbent). I practiced spinning a low gear and that helped though. I think drivers are stupider (is that a word? maybe more stupid is more correct but stupider sounds stupider so to speak) when I am on my roadbike. I guess it is because I am not such a spectacle. Anyway, it was a nice ride in this morning even if I was running a bit late.

No comments: