Thursday, May 22, 2008

My tire has a hernia and other amusing commuting stories

Well friends, it has been an odd week for commuting. I guess I am a bit presumptuous writing a weeks summary entry before Friday but tomorrow I am heading for South Mountain again to cheat summer one more time while this incredible cold front holds out. So, tomorrow's ride might have it's very own entry.
Monday was an interesting day in that we set a record for high temperature that day (and today or tomorrow we may set the lowest high record interestingly enough). It was 109 degrees when I left work to ride back to the car. I found it really odd because it did not feel like 109 degrees. It felt more like low nineties to me. Anyway, it was a good commute. At one point a lady in a big old yukon pulled up and told me it was too hot to d oie9OU

No comments: